Dear Business Leader,
The Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce is a leader in business and commerce in the Searcy area. The Chamber continues to exert its total effort toward furthering business and commerce in our area.
The Searcy Regional Chamber is a voluntary organization of local business people working together to improve the economic and civic vitality of our community. We are financed by members’ investments in the growth of Searcy.
We currently have nearly 800 businesses working to accomplish what is best for Searcy. We invite you to join them. We think you will agree the Chamber is a Natural Fit for your Business.
The purpose for which the corporation is organized is to advance and promote the industrial, commercial and civic interest of the City of Searcy, Arkansas and its vicinity and thereby secure and preserve a high quality of life for its citizenry.
You will find the benefits and services extended to you, as a chamber member, are diverse and geared toward improving the business climate for your business and the community. The chamber offers many programs, events and benefits to our members. Below is a listing of just a few:
• CAP Program: The Chamber Alliance Program is an exclusive insurance benefit package for small business. Members can enjoy benefits previously too costly for them to purchase on their own. Click here to view details.
• Member-2-Member Discount Program: Take advantage of great discounts and specials offered to you as a member or offer one to increase your customer flow. Participation is free and you can view the program online by clicking here.
• Referrals: Who do people call when they need information? The chamber; we refer chamber members! That means your business will be referred before non-members. You will also be listed in our membership directory and on our website.
• Small Business Resource Program: Whether you are looking for information or low cost seminars the chamber is dedicated to providing resources to our members.
• Networking events: Increase the visibility of your business by attending one of our networking events such as Business After Hours, Eggs & Issues meeting, Economics Club or an YPN event. By using our networking events, you’ll have an opportunity to mingle with other business professionals.
• Ribbon Cuttings: Highlight your opening or expansion with a ribbon cutting or open house. We’ll bring the scissors, ribbon and Ambassadors.
• Community Guide
• City & County Map (sponsorships available)
• Phone Directory
• Monthly Tourism/Relocation Inquiry List
• Information Center
• Manufacturers Directory
• Chamber Member Labels
• Gas Exploration Business Listing
• Mail-Out Program includes your brochure in the chamber's Tourism/Relocation Packets
• Advertising Opportunities-Promote your business in Chamber publications and advertising tools such as the Newsletter, Membership Directory, Community Guide, Folders or the City / County Map
• Tourism information is provided to those visiting or expressing the desire to visit the Searcy area. Members are allowed to place brochures in our information center.
• Gain exposure for your business by hosting a Business After Hours, Eggs & Issues meeting or Economics Club Luncheon
• Participate in the annual Business EXPO to gain exposure to thousands of potential customers
• The Chamber Membership Certificate is the official symbol of your participation in the Chamber and identifies you to your customers and clients as a member.
These programs and others provide services, activities, information and resources to give your business that competitive edge.