Are you a graduate of the Leadership Searcy (LS) or SLI Program?
Then you need to join this new LS Alumni Association! We need you!
The LS Alumni Association attempts to pick up where the Leadership Searcy program ends. The LS program helps develop leaders to be more prepared and involved in our local community. As each member graduates from this 9-month program, they become alumni and are ready to continue leadership and networking for years to come through the activities and opportunities provided through the LS Alumni Association.
Mission Statement: The Leadership Searcy Alumni Association (LSAA) is committed to supporting the Leadership Searcy (LS) program, encouraging involvement in the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce (SRCC) and leadership in our community, providing networking opportunities, and recognizing outstanding leaders.
- Support the Leadership Searcy program by attending significant events, financially supporting certain activities, and providing scholarships for applicants
- Communicate and promote opportunities for LS alumni involvement and leadership in our community through the SRCC
- Schedule and promote networking opportunities for LS alumni
- Enhance connections to activities and opportunities provided by the SRCC
- Pursue opportunities to recognize outstanding LS alumni and leaders in our community
- Provide opportunities to serve our community
- Opportunity to continue your leadership and network opportunities
- Dues cover the cost of all four events throughout the year
- Paying forward to Searcy Leadership to help others attend just like you did
- Continue your relationships with members of your Leadership Searcy class
- A great way to be a part and give back to this great community!
Activities for the Year:
The goal is to provide quarterly events during the year:
- Leadership Luncheon (February)
- LS Graduation Luncheon (May)
- LS New Class Dinner (Sept)
- Social Event/Community Support (Nov)
Dues for Membership:
Only graduates of the Searcy Leadership program are eligible for membership in this alumni association. The dues include a ticket (or tickets if corporate membership) to all of the activities during the year. The dues also provide funds for scholarships for non-profit organizations to send individuals through the Leadership Searcy program. Reference the dues schedule to become a paying member.
For information email email@example.com or call 501-268-2458. Leadership Searcy is a program of the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce.