Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce exists to improve the business climate in Searcy and the surrounding area. Our primary goal is to help our members find new customers and do business better.
Business of all shapes and sizes benefit from joining the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce’s extensive network. Chamber membership offers support and advice to help member businesses grow. Whether you’re looking to make new contacts, put your business in the spotlight or save money, Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce membership can help you accomplish your business aspirations.
EVENTS AND NETWORKING
We typically host around 25-30 events through the year enabling you to meet up with a vast number of business contacts. Events include:
- "In the Know" Virtual Series- four to eight a year
- White County Business EXPO - The EXPO is an annual event that attracts around 1,500.
- REVAMPED- Lunch Bunch - This event is held periodically at local restaurants and allows business professionals to network and build relationships.
- Monday Morning Legislative updates - During the session meet face to face with our local representatives before they head to the state capitol
- Leadership Searcy - Expand your knowledge of the community and broaden your Leadership skills with this eight-session program.
- Participate in the Annual Chairman's Memorial Golf Tournament
- Attend the Annual Chamber Awards Banquet - The event is held once a year and celebrates our achievements
- Annual Legislative Breakfast- once a year breakfast featuring elected officials
- Existing Industries Appreciation Luncheon- once a year luncheon to highlight impact of manufacturing in our area.
- Our members also receive up to a 25% discount on their Constant Contact Account. Click here to find out more.
- Save on Fed EX Shipments. Through the Searcy Regional Chamber's Membership in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce our members are eligible. Click here to enroll.
- COMING SOON- Shop Local with Community E-Gift cards
- Host a ribbon cutting for your business
- Post your specials in our Hot Deals section and we'll promote it
- Promotion of your Job Openings on our social media (most of our post have reach between 7,000-13,000)
- Promotion of events you're hosting
- Listing in the Online Membership Directory and the Searcy Community Guide
- Referrals- we refer members (Yes, people still call the chamber for referrals)
- E-blast available for members- only for $200
- Purchase member labels for promotional mailing- you know it will be going to 1,000 plus decision makers
- Purchase ad space in the Searcy Visitor's Guide or Relocation and Newcomer's Guide- Guides are placed in all 14 Visitor's Centers around the state and are available online
Our members have access to a members-only area of the Chamber webpage where they have the tools to promote their business to members and non-members.
- Events - In the ‘Events’ tab member businesses can create their own events that are available to view on the event section of our website. Plus, your event will be included in the Thursday Things to Do Email.
- News- The ‘News Section’ allows members to upload their own news stories for other members to view.
- Member to Member offers – Members may upload offers targeted at other members and benefit from member hot deals.
- Contact Information- The MIC contains the contact information of other chamber members, committee members, and give you the ability to email them of request an RFI within the system. One of the most underutilized benefits of our membership!
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS AND HAVE YOUR SAY
- Our Monday Morning Legislative Updates allow you face to face interaction with your elected state representatives. Use the chamber for lobbying and representation.
- Stay up to date with important legislation with our Government Affairs Committee.
- Sign up to receive our grass roots Legislative Emails.
- Take advantage of one of our free workshops delivered by members of the Chamber with specialist knowledge and skills.
- Connect with The Conductor or Arkansas Small Business Technology Center.
- Conference Room Rental- Rent our rennovated First Security Board Room for your meetings- a members only perk at $75 for a half day or $150 for a full day.
Member businesses have the chance to raise their reputation by being part of a trusted organization with more than 75 years of stability.
- 4 Star Accredited: The Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce is accredited by the U.S Chamber of Commerce. One of 8 Accredited Chambers in the State.
- Use of our logo on your website and email footers.
Want to find out more? Have a question about joining Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce? Email us at email@example.com or call us at (501) 268-2458 to schedule a meeting to discuss membership.