Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce exists to improve the business climate in Searcy and the surrounding area. Our primary goal is to help our members find new customers and do business better.
Business of all shapes and sizes benefit from joining the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce’s extensive network. Chamber membership offers support and advice to help member businesses grow. Whether you’re looking to make new contacts, put your business in the spotlight or save money, Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce membership can help you accomplish your business aspirations.
EVENTS AND NETWORKING
We host around 20 events through the year enabling you to meet up with a vast number of business contacts. Events include:
- Eggs & Issues Breakfast - are held once a month and attract around 120 delegates.
- Economic Club Lunches - are held once a month and attract around 50 delegates.
- White County Business EXPO - The EXPO is an annual event that attracts around 1,500.
- Lunch Mob - This quarterly event is held at local restaurants and allows local business owners to network and build relationships.
With membership you will gain the opportunity to reach a wide range of potential customers and business partners both in Searcy and outside our area.
- Online Membership Directory
- Ribbon Cutting for your business
- Participate in Buy Local Micro Campaigns
- Post your job openings
Our members have access to a members-only area of the Chamber webpage where they have the tools to promote their business to members and non-members.
- Events - In the ‘Events’ tab member businesses can create their own events that are available to view on the event section of our website allowing members and non-members to see what relevant business events are happening in the county. Plus your event will be included in the Thursday Things To Do Email.
- News - The ‘News Section’ allows members to upload their own news stories for other members to view. We also send an update of member news via email twice a week to over 1,600 contacts.
- Member to Member offers – Members may upload offers targeted at other members and benefit from member hot deals.
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS AND HAVE YOUR SAY
- Use the Chamber for lobbying and representation. Our Monday Morning Legislative Updates allow you face to face interaction with your elected state representatives.
- Stay up to date with important legislation with our Government Affairs committee.
Member businesses have the chance to raise their reputation by being part of a trusted organization with more than 70 years of stability.
- Accredited: The Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce is accredited by the U.S Chamber of Commerce.
- Ultimate Business Network – We are one of the 7 accredited Chambers in the state of Arkansas.
- Use of our logo on your website and email footers.
- Take advantage of one of our free workshops delivered by members of the Chamber with specialist knowledge and skills.
- Attend the Chamber’s Small Business University.
- Connect with our Consultants Club or find a Mentor.
Want to find out more? Have a question about joining Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (501) 268-2458.