Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce exists to improve the business climate in Searcy and the surrounding area. Our primary goal is to help our members find new customers and do business better.
Business of all shapes and sizes benefit from joining the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce’s extensive network. Chamber membership offers support and advice to help member businesses grow. Whether you’re looking to make new contacts, put your business in the spotlight or save money, Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce membership can help you accomplish your business aspirations.
EVENTS AND NETWORKING
We host around 35 events through the year enabling you to meet up with a vast number of business contacts. Events include:
- Eggs & Issues Breakfast - are held twice a year
- Economic Club Lunches - are held twice a year
- White County Business EXPO - The EXPO is an annual event that attracts around 1,500.
- Lunch Mob - This event is held periodically at local restaurants and allows business owners to network and build relationships.
- Monday Morning Legislative updates - During the session meet face to face with our local representatives before they head to the state capitol
- Leadership Searcy - Expand your knowledge of the community and broaden your Leadership
- Enroll in our Small Business University
- Participate in the Annual Chairman's Memorial Golf Tournament
- Attend the Annual Chamber Awards Banquet - The event is held once a year and celebrates our achievements
- Join one of our many committees to build relationships and help build your community
With membership you will gain the opportunity to reach a wide range of potential customers and business partners both in Searcy and outside our area.
- Our members also receive up to a 25% discount on their Constant Contact Account. Click here to find out more.
- Save on Fed EX Shipments. Through the Searcy Regional Chamber's Membership in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce our members are eligible. Click here to enroll.
- Listing in the Online Membership Directory and the Searcy Community Guide
- Referrals -we refer members
- Ribbon Cutting for your business
- Participate and be featured in one of our Buy Local Micro Campaigns
- Post your specials in our Hot Deals section and we'll promote it
- Promotion of your job openings or latest news story
- Promotion of events your hosting
- E-blast available for members-only for $200
- Purchase member labels for promotional mailing - you know it will be going to 1,000 decision makers.
- Purchase ad space in the Searcy Visitor's Guide - The guide is placed in all 14 Visitor's Centers around the state and is available online
Our members have access to a members-only area of the Chamber webpage where they have the tools to promote their business to members and non-members.
- Events - In the ‘Events’ tab member businesses can create their own events that are available to view on the event section of our website allowing members and non-members to see what relevant business events are happening in the county. Plus your event will be included in the Thursday Things To Do Email.
- News - The ‘News Section’ allows members to upload their own news stories for other members to view. We also send an update of member news via email twice a week to over 1,600 contacts.
- Member to Member offers – Members may upload offers targeted at other members and benefit from member hot deals.
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS AND HAVE YOUR SAY
- Use the Chamber for lobbying and representation. Our Monday Morning Legislative Updates allow you face to face interaction with your elected state representatives.
- Stay up to date with important legislation with our Government Affairs Committee
- Sign up to receive our grass roots Legislative Emails
- Take advantage of one of our free workshops delivered by members of the Chamber with specialist knowledge and skills.
- Attend the Chamber’s Small Business University.
- Connect with The Conductor or Arkansas Small Business Technology Center.
- Rent our First Security Board Room for your meetings- a members only perk at $75 for a half day or $150 for a full day.
Member businesses have the chance to raise their reputation by being part of a trusted organization with more than 75 years of stability.
- 4 Star Accredited: The Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce is accredited by the U.S Chamber of Commerce.
- Ultimate Business Network – We are one of the 8 accredited Chambers in the state of Arkansas.
- Use of our logo on your website and email footers.
Want to find out more? Have a question about joining Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (501) 268-2458.